5 hours and 17 minutes from now I will be on my way to Port Austin, MI (the tip of the thumb) to go camping for most of the week. I am SO EXCITED. I love camping so much, and the best part of the whole deal is that the Saginaw Bay is approximately 100 feet from our camp site and I get to swim until my heart's content. :) Not to mention, this is the maiden voyage for my new tent/gear and I can't wait to break it all in! It's supposed to storm tonight and then be perfect the next 3 days so I am beyond elated. Here's to hoping that the tent is as water resistant as it's supposed to be :)
I am glad to be going camping with one of the girls from work and her family, I think that it is going to be even more fun because her kids are going...hopefully we can get ourselves into a little innocent trouble and have a great time doing it! Plus, where there are kids camping, there are always s'mores--and what is more fun than gooey, messy chocolaty-marshmallow-grahmness after a day of outdoor fun? Yum.
Truly, I think that I am so excited because I want so desperately to be "up north". I love being anywhere that isn't the city! It's going to be great to be outside, away from everything concrete and spend some time relaxing and reflecting. :) I can hardly wait!
The Saginaw Zoo
13 years ago

1 comment:
I didn't even know that you had a blog. i will star checking it out.
Post a Comment