Ryan's brother and sister-in-law had their baby this morning...finally! William Robert weighed 9pounds and was 19 inches long...needless to say, everyone thinks he'll be one heck of a linebacker :) Abbey and William are both doing great. Congrats!!
For now I am living and working in the concrete-jungle of Detroit. Not the best place for a country-girl to be, but an awesome life experience nonetheless. I live to escape the city and get back to somewhere with trees and fresh air. Anything that gets me outside makes me happy. :) I have the most amazing friends ever and don't know what I'd do without them. I also love my cat and bunny as they provide me with hours of mindless entertainment. :) (Just to give credit where credit is due, I did crop Chelsea out of this picture :) I have a major shine going on because I am burnt beyond recognition...well, maybe not THAT bad. I will update when I get a new pic :))
No comments:
Post a Comment