I hate cancer. Probably more than anything else on the planet. I would cure cancer before I stopped any wars or genocide or natural disasters. It is crazy to me how horrible this disease is, how relentless it can be, and how hard its "chosen ones" fight.
I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to take care of so many amazing people over the last 3 years. I am privileged to have known each and every one of them, their families and their friends. There are some, however, that have truly made a place in my heart, that I will never forget, and will always be eternally grateful to have known.
I hope and pray that there will be a 'magic bullet' discovery soon, that we will know how to cure and eliminate this monster. I hope that we find a way to free everyone that lives with the fear of the unknown, the possibility of losing the battle but put on their game faces and take every day in stride, ready to fight back.
To say the very least, cancer sucks.
The Saginaw Zoo
13 years ago

1 comment:
Kelz, hey you! Congrats! I am so excited for you. I tried to find your site on knot.com but couldn't. I will call and get all the details.
Post a Comment