MT. PLEASANT HERE I COME!! WOoHOo!! I just got the confirmation e-mail about my hotel room (yes, I turned down a perfectly great offer from amazing friends and paid for a room...but come on, who doesn't love swimming?!?! Especially when there are kiddos involved? :D ) I can't wait to be "up north" and see everyone! It's going to be great and I really, really, really can't wait...obviously :).
It's really sad that I haven't been back to visit in so long! I miss everyone so much! I am going to turn that around as best I can, especially since I have my tent and I can really "set up shop" anywhere :) What could be better than great friends, good times AND camping?? Sounds like an amazing time to me. It will even be better next summer--can anyone say TUBING?!?! Woot woot. Hahaha.
Anyhow, that is my quick update. I hope everyone is well. Love ya!
The Saginaw Zoo
13 years ago

1 comment:
Can't wait to see you Kell! Max is going to have a riot swimming and we'll see what Micah thinks about it. oh by the way, you're still in trouble for getting a hotel room.
love ya
Post a Comment